Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brooklyn Strikes Again...

Well, it's late but I'm on a roll with everything that has been going on lately. Today, when I went upstairs to get Brooklyn up from her "nap" this is what I found. I didn't even say anything to her, and when I walked in the room and saw it she just started crying. I still don't know where she got the dry erase marker from. It took Jameson a long time to get it off because it wouldn't come off with just normal cleaner so he had to go buy the Expo dry erase spray. Every time we would try to wipe it off it was taking off a layer of the paint with it but we finally got if off. These pictures don't give her marker job justice-she had it EVERYWHERE. Jaxon took care of the books, toys, and stool that she also wrote on. When I gave her a bath she even had it all over her stomach and she had especially concentrated on her belly button...that part was kind of cute!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Crazy...they know they are gonna get in trouble...but it's just too darn tempting....sorry the paint came off with it....

The Birds said...

AHHHHH! I hate crap like this! It makes me so crazy! It is always funny once it is cleaned up, but not so much when you are in the middle of it! Call me!

Amy said...

Oh No! I know that is so hard to see as a parent (because you have to clean it up), but those pictures are just priceless. Kembree did that once (on a smaller scale) on our leather seats in the Tahoe...not so fun! There is still some that never came off. She is just adorable! BTW your photographs are so good...looks like you have figured out photoshop. Now I need to learn! I love the coloring and lighting...we should have a photoshop playdate one day!

Natalie said...

Poor Jenn! Another moment that you will laugh at WAY down the road. The first picture is absolutely adorable! I love her expression!!

Burton Family said...

So I think I would have lost it. Luckily my kids have not done anything to that extreme- and that is not saying much because it still could happen!! They are pretty cute pictures of her:)

Lisa said...

I am with Angie, I would have lost it. Those pictures are a great story for later on, but oh. I would be pretty upset.

Neese Family said...

Wow! What a mess. I know I would have lost it and then later thought about taking pictures! She is such a cutie!

Amy Simms said...

You are such a good mom to take pictures. It will make her laugh someday to see herself crying and all marked up! We have had our fair share of writing on walls, but she is quite the artist! Hide those markers!

Angie said...

WOW! I'm speechless.

Tenille said...

Oh my! What a mess! She knew she was in trouble. How did YOU not cry! Landon has been having episodes with the baby powder! I finally threw it away. She is darling!!!

The Coopers said...

Oh my goodness, I have seen this before but never that amount. That is good that you took pics, sometimes when you tell people how bad something is they never really get the full idea. I had to catch up on your last few posts, but I love love love your pictures. You did an amazing job! Veronica is a friend of a friend and she is really good! But looks like you are doing so well yourself. That is awesome that you took a class! I wish I could buy a sweet camera, maybe one day...your kids are getting so big and they are so cute.

Amberly said...

I had to laugh at this post because it reminds me so much of something Mason would do. It is kind of like the time he and his cousin flooded Grandma's kitchen and the room under it.