Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cousins!!!

For Mother's Day this year we decided that it would be fun to give my mom pictures of her grand kids. We got all the kids together just a few days before Mother's Day to take their pictures. It was quite a feat getting them all to look at the camera and to sit still but we got a few great pictures. The first two were the ones we gave her, the rest are just the only ones I've gotten around to editing yet! I also had a chance to photograph some great models on the last day of my photography class a few Saturdays ago. It was POURING down rain but everyone endured and I got some great shots!
As you can tell, this little boy was really excited to be there!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those pictures are so darling-you are a great photographer! Where did you take a photography class at? So fun!

Menlove Family said...

I didn't know you took a photography class...how fun!! Now you can take pictures of my kids ;) And that is amazing you got a picture of all the kids that is so cute. I have the hardest time just getting a decent picture of two kids!

Amy Simms said...

I love the darling picutres of all the grandkids. What a great idea. How fun to take a photography class!

Wendy said...

So cute! I can't believe you got all the cousins to sit still for a picture and looking at the camera.....that's amazing!!

Angie said...

Love the pictures! And I have the same question as everyone else... Where did you take your class? How much photography have you done? I just got a new camera and I'm dying to get better at taking pics.

Krislynn said...

Jen- your pic's look great! Thanks for "tutoring" me after our photo shop class! I am starting to get the hang of it....!