Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Subjects, please!!


So a few of you expressed interest after my last post on where I took a photography class and what my desires are with photography. Well, I have been mesmerized with photography for as long as I can remember. I used to buy magazines in junior high and high school and flip to the back section of the the magazine where they had the models' photo shoot. I would rip out my favorite shots and save them in a binder...a binder that I STILL have!! I LOVED processing film in the dark room, I loved looking for "photo opportunities". For the past two and a half years I have been pain-stakingly teaching myself Photoshop and just recently finished a class that affirmed that I know more than most people about it (especially the retired couples in my class that asked what a thumbnail was-COME ON!) And last month I broke down (or should I say Jameson broke down ;) and bought my first digital SLR camera!!!! My kids are pretty sick of me taking pictures of them by now and I am wanting to build up my portfolio. So, I'm looking for some subjects that want a 'no obligation' photo shoot with me!! Any takers??

Oh yeah, I took a class from a photographer that I love. Here is her link:

5 comments:

Neese Family said...

I would love to have you take pictures of my kids! We are coming for a visit the end of June first part of July. Could you do it then? We are blessing our baby, if I brought his outfit could you take pictures of him in that? You are so talented in so many ways! I would love to do something for you in trade. Do you want any quilts made? Come to my blog to see some of my recent creations!

Wendy said...

You can shoot my kids anytime you want. You may mot talk to me after dealing with McKay and pics though. Tay is off track for the next three weeks....have you done the bridals of Aurielle yet?

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Hey Jen- you could shoot some pics of me and Kevin with Ashlyn ANY time you want! I love pictures too!!!

TBird and Mikelle said...

oooh pick us!! We need some new family pictures!

The Birds said...

Jen I love what you did to that pic! I haven't even done anything with photshop since we took that class! I need to before I forget everything! I love the pics of the cousins! You are doing great!Just tell us when and you can shoot us anytime!