Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lagoon

I have been a really bad blogger lately. Summer is definitely here and is wearing me out! The kids are playing non stop with neighbor friends, cousins, and each other. We decided to buy Lagoon season passes again and we figured that it had to be easier this year than it was last year with Gabe being so small. So far, we've been 3 times and the kids LOVE it. Jaxon surprises me with how brave he is. He wants to go on all of the "big kid" rides. He loves the Tidal Wave and he and Jameson went to go get in line and Brooklyn started to cry and throw a fit cause she wanted to go. I had her watch them and she cried the whole time and said she wanted to go on it. So...I let her. She was pretty scared while on the ride as you can see in the picture but when she got off I'm pretty sure she would've gone again.
Gabe had a similar experience on the baby boats! He was having fun until the lady came to get them out. I love this picture of Jaxon and Brooklyn because it describes the way they work so well: Jaxon is in charge and Brooklyn will do anything that big brother does. It's pretty cute (most of the time). Jaxon really does watch out for her though and we noticed them holding hands while standing in line. They always start out Lagoon with the bumper cars and Jaxon helps Brooklyn get in her car and get her seat belt on. So cute! This picture isn't from Lagoon but I have to say something about my bawl baby Gabriel! He cracks me up with his concerned furrowed brow look. He is in the middle of saying, "Mama" in this picture and even though he's exhausting because I can't leave his sight, I'm sure that one day I will miss it.

9 comments:

Krislynn said...

WOW! it hasn't been that long since I've seen your kids has it???? Brooklyn is looking like a "little girl" instead of a toddler...and those piercing blue eyes of Gabes...Wow....Let's get together soon!
PS...love that pic of Jaxon & Brooklyn

Wendy said...

Was she really tall enough for the tidal wave? Kudos for her! She's not going to be outdone by her big brother.

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the last one of Gabe with his beautiful blue eyes! My kids LOVE Lagoon too....so fun:)

Amber Madsen said...

I totally agree with the Momma boys! I can't believe how clingy they can be, HOPEFULLY I miss is someday!

Amy Simms said...

What fun pictures. I love how you describe Jaxon and Brooklyn's relationship. How fun. Love the picture of Gabe too. Summer will be over before you know it--thank goodness right?

Palmers said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. We need to go and take my kids. I am like a little kid when it comes to lagoon. I love it:) I have to go every summer and it is like christmas morning to me! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe the marker pics with your girl! That was naughty and I'm sure no fun to clean!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

I also love the one of Gabe. I can just hear him calling our for you. The pic of Jaxon and Brooklyn is precious. I'll for sure call you when I'm in town.

Summer said...

Hi Friend!!! I have been laughing so hard at some of your post. Gabe and his.. way to funny! Brooklyn and the marker reminds me of Prez. Well I guess we can hang out sooner than we though, We have passes to! Casey and Jameson can take Halle and Jaxon on the big rides and we can hang out in kid land what do ya say. Lets go!!!

Amy said...

I do have all my recipes...just let me know which one's you need:)We need to meet up for Lagoon. We like to go on Mondays for Family Night and it its so slow there....Let me know if you have a free Monday night.