Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NO DOUBT!!!!


For Mother's Day this year Jameson got me tickets to see No Doubt which is one of my favorite bands EVER!! We got home from Bear Lake, unpacked and got ready to go again. We didn't anticipate the traffic but we made it in time to hear PARAMORE open for them. They were really good but not as good (to me) as when NO DOUBT came out. Jameson, Gina (through texting) and I were guessing what their opening song would be and Jameson WON.....Spiderwebs. I was really amazed at what a great concert it was and at how great they sounded. It was SO FUN!!

My favorite song of theirs going into the concert: I'm Just a Girl

My newfound favorite: Bathwater

In the middle of the concert Gwen Stefani brought her son on stage and we sang him "Happy Birthday" it was really cute but she kind of teared up and it was a little sad. Here is a link to watch a short clip of it if you want! It was a great concert (thanks Jameson!) and I highly recommend seeing them if they come to your city!!! ;)

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/gwen-stefani-sings-kingston-2009265




1 comment:

Burton Family said...

I am totally JEALOUS!!!! I have loved that bad for I don't know how long. I had no clue you were a fan. You need to tell jameson to talk to ryan, cuz I asked to see them last time they came and this time if I remember right and all Ryan does is laugh like I am joking. I am glad you had a fun time.