Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Bubba's ONE!"

I can't believe our little guy is already one! In so many ways time has flown but in so many more ways it has been a long year!! We're just so glad to have little Gabriel in our family. He has brought us so much joy and he's been such a good, happy baby. Jaxon and Brooklyn were really excited about Gabe turning one and they wanted to decorate the house for his birthday so we did it the day before his birthday. Jaxon wanted to play some games when his cousins came over for the party so we had to "set the stage" for the Sesame Street theme.










































Cousin love













He had a great birthday!!

7 comments:

The Birds said...

Your cake turned out great! Happy Birthday!

Amy Simms said...

He is so cute and you are such a fun mom to make such an adorable cake!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! and I'm impressed by your cute cake and cupcakes!! Gabe seriously has the cutest little smile!! I swear you were just prego with him!!

Angie said...

Holy crap, did you make all those cupcakes? You should open a business!! Happy b-day to Gabe!

Wendy said...

Those cupcakes are fabulous.....did you make them yourself? Happy Birthday Gabe

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I did make the cupcakes-they really aren't that good, I copied them from a picture I saw online. But thanks for the compliments!! My friend Betheny (the one that did Jameson's cake) did fondant on the eyes, nose, and mouth of the Elmo cake and I did the rest.

Amy said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday to Gabe! I love the Elmo cake and cupcakes you did a great job!