Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!!!

Well, better late than never I guess!! The kids had fun dressing up this year for Halloween. I always get their costumes a few months (yes months) early because I learned the hard way when Jaxon was little and couldn't find anything. So they've been excited for some time now to dress up. The Monday before Halloween we had a party at Grandma and Grandpa Frew's house. The kids had fun playing together and they all looked so cute!
Lisa planned a really fun spooky walk that really wasn't spooky until Tyler decided to hide in the bushes and give the kids a good scare!! Awww...Tyler- we're missing you already!!! (Left on November 5 for the MTC!!)
And here is Halloween for our ward trunk or treat.. They looked so cute and got tons of candy!
DORA THE EXPLORER
SPIDERMAN and our cute little (chubby) BEAR
Yikes! That's a scary witch!
We stopped by Michelle and Chris's house on our way home. Here's a cute picture of Gabe and Elora-both looking thrilled to be dressed up!!

3 comments:

Krislynn said...

I thought that you had stopped blogging!?!? nice to see your still doing it! Cute little goblins! call me I need more digital lessons!

Wendy said...

What a cute little DORA!! THey all look adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think your background is way cute! and cute pics! You guys really are such a cute family!