Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Today Jaxon's preschool took a field trip to Black Island Farms in Syracuse. He was so excited because he remembered it from last year. He even woke up today at 6 am!!! Brooklyn got to come too and she loved it but she froze!! The slide this year was bigger than it was last year. I couldn't believe that he dared go down it. Here they are on the little cow/pig train...they had to be right behind the tractor!

I loved the way that Jaxon had his arm around his 'sissy' the whole time!!
They got to pick a pumpkin from the patch too!!! How fast time goes....here's last years picture of them getting ready to go.. And, last year in the pumpkin patch!! I can't believe how fast time goes...I was pregnant with Gabe in this picture and now look at him.. He had to stay home...maybe next year!!






6 comments:

Krislynn said...

I've never been there, it looks like fun. it is CRAZY how fast time fly's by. I love that Jaxon has his arm around Brooklyn, too cute.

Anonymous said...

how fun! peyton loved going there too! Your kids are so cute! I wrote you a message on facebook and wondered if you got it?

Liz said...

You guys look like you have so much fun together! The patch is alot of fun, we went this year and paid for the corn maze but Lon got scared (come to find out corn fields freak him out):-) what a waist of money! of corse I will never let him live that down.

Natalie said...

I have heard so many fun things about the corn maze...maybe we can still make it this year...maybe.
Ryker was born on April 21st..when was Gabe born? We see Dr. Gabrielsen at Wee Care. He's so busy, but an excellent doc. The only advise he's given me on the bottle is to keep trying. When they're hungry enough they'll eat. It doesn't sound like Gabe has much of an eating problem though...that's awesome!

Wendy said...

Gabe looks so cute in that pic!!! And the ones of the kids on the side are adorable! They are such super cuties. I'm glad you found me.

Jamie Reese said...

Jenn,
Hey your blog is so cute. It is so fun to hear about your family. We went to Black Island farms too, the kids loved it. I saw an onion that was the size of a baby's head...crazy?