Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jaxon's FIVE!!!

I can't believe my little guy is already 5 years old!! How time flys. I don't think there has ever been a kid so excited for their birthday as Jaxon was.
Squeezing Brooklyn he's so excited for what she just gave him. He got the thing that he wanted most, a.....Drum set!!! I know, what were we thinking!!
Brooklyn took a turn.
Here's my scary attempt to make a cake. We tried to incorporate everything that Jaxon loves: Boats, tractors, and four-wheelers (he really wanted a REAL 4-wheeler for his birthday after the drum set but we told him that he'd have to help pay for something like that).
On Saturday Jaxon had a swimming party with all of his cousins on both sides. He got MORE presents...
..and had fun swimming!!! What a great birthday!! Thanks everyone for all the gifts-whoa spoiled!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is five already. Pretty soon he will be off to kindergarten, I do have to say I miss Coen but it is nice to have a break. Your kids look so cute and so do you!

Jess and Heather said...

Happy birthday Jaxon! I remember when you were pregnant with him... I can't believe he's five! I got your email and I'm going to call you soon- we should do something!