Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Brooklyn

So I decided to take pictures of everything that Brooklyn got into in one day. I keep trying to figure out why I am so worn out from her-well, this explains it.
Here she is after she took the stuffing out of the new pillow I put in her bed. My fault-I didn't have a pillowcase for it yet.
This happens almost daily-the wet wipes-and usually she does the toilet paper too but I didn't get a picture of that. Here she helped herself into Jaxon's chair and into the candy that I thought was safely on the middle of the table.
No explanation needed-I guess she was hungry.
And last but not least-she pulls out every DVD- this time she decided to put them in Gabe's hamper.

We love our little Brooky!! (She looks pretty innocent here!)

4 comments:

Jess and Heather said...

WOW! She is a busy little girl!

Summerhunt said...

Hey Its only midnight so I decided I better not try and call. That is the story of my life. That is why I find it so hard to ever call you, that and my kids scream everytime I get on the phone. I miss you hopefully we will talk soon. She is so cute!

Liz said...

That looks like fun! Ashton has been that way since he was 1 and everyone keeps on telling me he will grow out of it but he if 4 years old and he is still making messes and destroying things. Good luck:-)

Unknown said...

Hey Chica! Of course you can! I already added you before you even contacted me. :) Good to hear from you again. I haven't seen you in a while. How's life with 3?