Tuesday, April 26, 2011

December 2010 continued...

We get together every year with my cousins for a Christmas party and have been doing this for as long as I can remember. Now we all have our own kids it has been fun to get together and let our kids play. This year for the Frew/Brian Christmas party Santa came and surprised everyone...even the parents! My Mom and Dad and my Uncle and Aunt got together and arranged for Santa to come and give all of the kids gifts. It was so fun to hear what they each wanted and to watch their faces. These pictures are from my phone so they aren't the best...They are all listening so intently...
Brooklyn wanted a dolly...Jaxon wanted Legos...And Gabe was home sick so he didn't come... :( It was really fun and the kids had a fun time!





Every year we try to make a gingerbread house...the kit I bought made it a little easier but it still didn't look quite like the example on the package!! Here are their candy-mouthed smiles.
Next we had the Whiting Christmas party. The kids exchange gifts with their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa give all of the grandkids their home made pajamas. Everyone had a lot of fun! These pics are also from our phone...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I am glad to see that something is happening on your blog. I am still waiting to see your baby. Your kids are so cute. How is your great grandma doing anyway?

John said...

Hi , thanks a lot for sharing this. دانلود آهنگ جدید