Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's been a while...WARNING this is long!

Well, it's been way too long since I posted anything and I'm becoming overwhelmed with pictures! Here's an update in pictures since May...Brooklyn in her dance recital costume with her cousin Emily. She loves dance and does pretty good.
I had to document the girl who refuses to take a nap actually getting caught falling asleep! We were looking all over for her and finally found her here. Jaxon had his last field trip of Kindergarten and they went to the zoo. Jaxon up to bat at his t-ball game. The beginning of summer... Gabe loves to play in the water! He even took time to pose for the camera. Speaking of posing...I LOVE this swim suit on her...
Again, speaking of posing..Gabe was potty trained this summer. YAY!
He did NOT want this picture..but I had to get a shot of his chubby little legs in his "underwears" as he calls them. We went on our annual trip to Heise Hot Springs. Our friends went with us for the first few days and then our family joined us for the last two. It was a lot of fun! Here we are fishing... One of the days we drove over to Bear World. I've always wanted to go there and it was pretty fun. We definitely saw a lot of bears! My three little bears... They had a fun petting zoo there and the kids loved it... Gabe really liked it until this happened...




What it didn't show was how he turned and fell in the big mud puddle behind him. It was so sad yet so funny at the same time!

The train was Brooklyn and Gabe's favorite ride. Jaxon loved the roller coaster.

We had a lot of fun!





Photobucket

6 comments:

The Birds said...

Yeah you updated! I am still working on my summer! I think It will be spring before I get summer caught up! ha ha!

The Birds said...

Cute pics of brooklym in her dance outfit! She is beautiful. I love gabers in his underwears. Your camping trip looked fun. I didn't know Bear World had rides. I wish we could have made it with you guys. Maybe next year!

Amberly said...

It was good to finally get an update from you. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. It looks like you had a good summer.

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn! It was fun to see you at the Fun Center! Sorry I couldnt come over and chat but I was waiting in line FOREVER and wasn't about to give up my spot when all those teenagers walked in behind me. ;) How've you been?? We totally went to Bear World at the beginning of September. We LOVED it!! It's good to see that you are doing well. We need to get together again. BTW, Les Miserables is broadcasting LIVE from the O2 in London to theatres in the US on Nov. 17th so if you wanna go, let me know and I'll get you a ticket. Keep in touch!

Palmers said...

Yeah your back:) Way cute pics. I love the one with your darling little girl and her cousin in her dance costumes. They are so cute. I can't wait till my baby is potty trained. He just turned 2 and doesn't want a thing to do with the potty:) Your family is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I like