Saturday, March 21, 2009

My New Phone


It's been a long time coming and I'm glad to say that I finally got a NEW PHONE!!! YAY! My old phone was the Motorola Razor which I didn't like very much AT ALL (so sorry Motorola but you let me down!!). My contract was up and I was eligible to renew and get an upgrade. I did however make the mistake of going to pick out my new phone ALONE and I'm pretty sure that the guy helping me thought that I was the most INDECISIVE customer that he's ever helped. (Jameson could have told him that!!) So, here I am excited about my new phone but STILL wondering if I should have got a different one.

Does anyone else have this phone? Do you like it??
(It's called the LG EnV2)

I didn't get the maroon colored one but it did take me 10 minutes to decide that I just wanted to stay with the black one. When I got home and asked Jameson if I should've got the maroon one he said, "No, you're not really one of those girly girls that has a colored phone." Hmmm..was that a compliment?? I guess I'll take it as one.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love your new phone! I am so jealous because my phone is so old school....Andy Ortgiesen hooked us up with a "Nextell employee phone", so it is like really cheap every month, but way old... I need a new one:) I probably would not know how to work it because I still don't even know how to "unlock" Brad's because it is so Hi-tech...

Amy Simms said...

Ha! You are funny! I think you made a great choice! I covet nice phones. I am not allowed to have one becasue I go through them too fast (washed one in the washing machine, ran over one with my car, shattered one on the tile). ANYWAY, hope you enjoy your phone!

Wendy said...

I'm the last person on earth to ask about a phone. Let me know if you like it I think I have to upgrade in April or May and have NO CLUE!

Angie said...

YEA! I'm jealous. I want a new phone bad! Looks pretty fancy. That's funny about being indecisive . . . I would have been the same way!