Monday, July 21, 2008

Disclaimer

So after months and months of fighting off the urge to create a blog for our family, I've given in to myself and created one. So here it is but there is a disclaimer that goes along with it and I feel that I have to explain my reasons for creating a blog because I know that there are so many of you (especially those of you who are older than me) that feel that this blogging is such a "me" generation thing. I agree, it is. That is why I am letting you know now that I am creating this blog under the conditions that I use it as a way to document our family's comings and goings- as sort of a family journal. In no way am I putting this out there with any expectations that people will flock to read what I have to say or care about what we are doing. Rather, I am using it as a communication tool to our friends and familiy that we may not see regularly and as a archive to remember what we did as a family. I do have to say though, (keeping everything in mind that I just said) that I do love to write and this is also a great "out" for me to express myself through writing-kinda giving me the feeling of being published. (I know, I'm a dork)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Jenn! I'm happy you have a blog because I do care about what you're up to and it's a good way to keep in touch. I'm thinking about starting one too- it seems like a good creative outlet. Hope everything is going well!

Liz said...

Hey Jen thanks so much for telling me about your blog it is so cute. I didnt know about Gabe poor little guy if you need anything call me!
This is my blog
lonliz3boys.blogspot.com